Abundant Life Academy
948 N. 1300 W.
St. George, Utah, USA
ALA is an evangelical Christian boarding school designed for troubled teens. Our enrollment is year-round. We serve both girls and boys in separate facilities. ALA is a boarding school designed for at-risk teenagers that are:
- • Emotionally immature
- • Making poor personal choices
- • Acting entitled
- • Struggling with self-image or self-worth
- • Manipulating their family and others
- • Playing the victim
- • Blaming their poor choices on everyone else
- • Lying, sneaking out, isolating from family
- • Experimenting with sex, alcohol, and drugs
- • Rejecting their Christian heritage
- • Rebelling against parental authority
- • Looking for acceptance in the wrong places
- • Making poor peer choices
- • Academically unmotivated
ALA’s therapeutic Christian boarding school for troubled teens provides early intervention alternative programs for struggling boys and girls. Jesus is the only answer for today’s rebellious teenager. He is the centerpiece for maturation and restoration–the foundation upon which our lives are built. Our boarding school program offers, academic restoration programs, advanced leadership training, Family Restoration, athletics, community service, mercy ministry outreach, horsemanship, equine therapy, group and individual sessions, and substance abuse prevention programs.
At ALA Christian boarding school, we will introduce, or re-introduce, your child to his or her faith in a way that they are able and open to receive it. Essentially, we revive the academic and spiritual hope that was once great in your now struggling child by providing a safe, spiritually healthy platform for their relationship with Christ to be restored. Let us show you a future for your child that is in alignment and harmony with God’s purpose and plan for their life. We provide a healthy pathway of discovery for children to reconnect to the “masterpiece” God has designed for them to be....
- Therapeutic Boarding School
- Equestrian Program